Formed in 1903 as a private company, the golf club has occupied its
present location since 1936. The nine-hole course was designed by 1920
British Open Champion George Duncan. It is the only nine-hole course
on the Island, but whatever your handicap the course provides a number of
interesting challenges combined with spectacular views of the two bays of
Port St Mary and its harbour. The course was owned by Port St Mary
Commissioners, but from July 2009 the members took over the management
of PSM Golf Club. Views standing at the sixth tee are considered by many
to be the best of any golf course on the island.
Hilly, 9 Holes
Par 68 Men's 57770 from white competition tees, (5314 yards from yellow tees).
Par 70 Ladies' 5271 yards.
There is a practise putting green and the Pavilion Restaurant provides club
hire and bar/catering facilities.
Travel to Port St Mary and then following the coast and along to Clifton Road,
take the right turning onto Kallow Point Road.
Port St Mary Golf Club
Kallow Point Road
Port St Mary
Isle of Man
+44 (0)07624 349650